Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Just Getting Started!

Hey everyone! I know my inbox on my email is sometimes so full that I just delete everything just to start over. Thats why I started this, those of you who just don't have time to read emails, just pop in and check out whats going on here when you get a chance. I will be posting current specials and sales, new products, and news from the home office. I will also be posting current projects I am working on, with supply lists to give you some inspiration. I will try to post at least one new technique or challenge a week, for you to try out and I'll post your work on my blog as well. A lot of these challenges will have prizes, so I encourage all of you to try at least one. I will be posting again soon, so check back often! Feel free to add comments on what you would like to see, I look forward to hearing from all of you!

Hugs to you all,
Jes

No comments:

Post a Comment